Saturday, August 10, 2013

Michael Miu withdraws from "Midas"


It was reported that actor Michael Miu has recently withdrawn from the new series "Midas", leaving his co-star Bosco Wong to get more screen time than originally intended, Oriental Daily reported.

Producer Chong Wai Kin revealed, "Michael withdrew on such a short notice that we were unable to find his replacement, so we changed the script instead and Bosco will be leading the series from beginning to end."

In "Midas", Bosco plays a financial expert who is involved in a scandal involving another woman, played by Kate Tsui. It also stars Sharon Chan, Ben Wong, and Nancy Wu - the latter playing his wife.

When asked about his sudden withdrawal, Michael stated, "My schedule clashed. I feel extremely sorry, but I have another project at the same time."

Meanwhile, Bosco stated that he is still clueless about his role or the storyline, and added, "It's a pity that Michael has withdrawn from the series. I will miss him. He has to treat me 30 meals and when I open my restaurant later and spend 7 figures!"

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment