Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kenneth Ma's Intimate Scenes with Elena Kong Will Keep On Coming



Yesterday Kenneth Ma and Ron Ng appeared dressed in handsome pilot costumes for the grand opening of a new LONGINES store. Special guest Cherie Chung (Hung Gu) was at the event as well. First time meeting Hung Gu, Kenneth and Ron both expressed she is their dream lover. Kenneth said: "I can see how great the quality of Miss HK was back then. Back then, Hung Gu was fourth place and already very pretty. There is a lot of competition."

Also, Kenneth and Elena Kong had a passionate bed scene in Triumph in the Skies II. He said he watched that episode himself last night: "Its not that bad! My line with Elena is quite cute and funny. (You were so anxious, asking "Can I do it?") I just followed the script! That scene was to explain my role is more enthusiastic and younger than Patrick Dunn's role." Ron joked: "I thought it could go further." As Netizens cannot accept "heavy flavor" scenes, Kenneth said: "Some people cannot accept sister-brother love, there are more scenes later, but this one is the most intense. The later scenes will just serve to explain the feelings."

Hung Gu expressed she is watching TITS2 too, asked which artist does she admire the most? She said: "Everyone is good. I usually don't watch TV series, but this one has been very popular lately, rare that a TVB production is that trendy. (Will you make a comeback in a TV series?) Some people have given me scripts to look at, but I want something challenging."

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment