Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ella Koon Jumps In Shock When Asked About Being Pregnant


Yesterday Ella Koon was on a CRHK radio interview to promote her new album WANNABE. Surprisingly, there were pimples seen on her forehead, asked if its because she feels nervous releasing her first album since joining Warner? Ella said: "No, I think its my diet because I gave up on beef and started eating more of other foods, such as french fries and sometimes I play video games until 1-2am, so I plan to eat a vegetarian diet once every week to clear out my system."

Ella anxiously expressed she still has to face the media and closely interact with her fans. It was said she can just ask her doctor boyfriend for help. Ella said: "He is not a dermatologist. I could tell him to recommend me a doctor!" Asked if its because she's pregnant, leading to hormonal changes and growth of pimples? She shouted: "Choi! I gave birth to this album! You saying it like that, I jumped in shock. But I never did it, perhaps its asexual reproduction?"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment