Saturday, August 17, 2013

Amy Chan Becomes Bobby AuYeung's "See Mui", Makes Comeback in HK Series


(File of Justice)

Amy Chan had been on hiatus from acting for four years. Recently she and old partner Bobby Au-Yeung signed under the same manager Lydia in hope to charge back into HK series and meet the audience again. The hilarious Bobby joked the artists under Lydia's management are getting old, except for Amy Chan and Jessica Hsuan, the group can now be "Man of 60s Elite Entertainment Company Limited"

Since 2009 when Amy starred in producer Gary Tang's ATV series The Men of Justice, she had not appeared on-screen and spent the last few years enhancing her personal life. Her only son has already grown up and out in the real world working, she no longer has to be a worrying mother. Amy can now plan for her own happiness and get back into what she had always loved doing, acting. She smiled and said she is not at the retirement age yet. Coincidentally she met Lydia one time and they talked about her comeback. The two clicked at once, she signed under Lydia's management and hopes her new company can help her develop in showbiz all over again. Amy and her old buddy Bobby are under the same management now. Earlier at Bobby's birthday party, of course she was there to celebrate with him. Aside from Bobby and his wife, there was also Jessica Hsuan, the "family" had a meaningful birthday celebration. Amy frankly expressed she feels particularly close and familiar seeing Bobby again. "My son is working now, he doesn't need me to worry about him anymore. Its been a long time since I've been in a HK series. I really hope to meet the audience again, but I need to first lose weight. I feel quite pressured actually!"

Bobby happily expressed: "I was so happy to see her again at my birthday. Still as elegant as before. I just couldn't believe after all that, we became colleagues again. We will have more chances to collaborate in the future. Getting another partner...it's hard to find! I'm talking about her (Amy)! I could at least pair up with a young model, but female artists are hard to match. I can be her partner! (Amy said she needs to lose weight and its pressuring?) Match me, I'm fat. But thinner is no problem too!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment