Thursday, August 22, 2013

Anita Yuen Ready to Rely on "Cool Mo" and Retire Young


Yesterday Anita Yuen attended a charity event. When speaking of her upcoming Lunar year birthday, she expressed she had a vegetarian meal with her husband Chilam Cheung. On her actual Lunar year birthday (September 4th) she will be celebrating with friends. Anita smiled: "I party hard once a year. I drink and my husband comes behind to pick up after me, then take me home."

Anita expressed she's been married for many years and does not need to have special gifts from time to time. She just hopes her husband and son could behave more and not gang up on her. Anita said: "They often play tricks on me. They play together without me and neglect me." Asked if she wants to have a daughter? She said: "No help, my husband said no matter how many kids they have, the kids will be on his side."

Chilam has been on a popularity rise lately and has earned a lot more money, thus she can actually retire now. Anita joked: "I'm happy to see my husband making accomplishments in his career. Now I'm a big step closer to retiring young and still have money." She expressed she only works for leisure, and does not need to force herself to look young. Also, she won't need to take on roles that are despicable.

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment