Sunday, August 25, 2013

Michelle Wai tries to look frail to play a patient


Artists Michelle Wai Si Nga and Leung Ka Kei yesterday attended an event. Wai Si Nga revealed that in an upcoming film she will play a patient and thus had to lose weight on a diet. "Because I want to look more sick, I couldn't lose the weight with exercise. However after watching (Nick) Cheung Ka Fai's UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN) I don't feel I have it so tough."

Speaking of earlier Ka Fai due to weight loss had a recurrence of emotional disorder, she said that each actor had a little emotional disorder. "I am not afraid that I would have it too. Now I know how to adjust. (DaDa Chan Jing also has depression.) Hopefully she will get better soon, but I see that she is very optimistic."

Source: on.cc
Translated by: hktopten

No comments:

Post a Comment