Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kary Ng Talks About Break Up, Implies She Dumped Shawn Yue



Kary Ng and Shawn Yue had a short relationship. Last night she accepted TVB's Scoop interview and talked about her break up with Shawn for the first time. Kary expressed she and Shawn had once deeply loved each other, and had tried their best to maintain the relationship, but unfortunately it just didn't work. She and Shawn had never had an argument, they are still good friends now. She disclosed she felt OK after the break up and had spent her time recording new songs to distract herself. She said: "We're still in touch, we care about each other." She clarified their break up was not because Shawn didn't treat her well, nor was it because Shawn had a third party. She expressed she and Shawn got to know each other more in the recent years. "The public is always saying he's courting girls, but actually he had always wanted to get married. He is a man who wants a family of his own. He is rather traditional as well, he likes someone to go buy groceries, cook and take care of him, but I'm career-oriented. I like to work nonstop." It sounds like Kary is the one who dumped Shawn.

Kary expressed Shawn really did cherish their relationship and had brought her to meet his family and friends once. She said: "Aaron Kwok, Chilam Cheung, they treated me very well."

Last night, Shawn participated in a basketball game. When asked about ex-girlfriend Kary, he said: "Not responding. I will not talk about my personal life again. I said I'm not speaking about it, then I'm not speaking about it. I will not explain my personal life." When reporters mentioned Kary implied she wanted to reconcile through a song? Shawn smiled: "Don't have such good imaginations."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment