Thursday, August 22, 2013

Edison Chen contemplates making movies

Hong Kong actor-turned-entrepreneur, Edison Chen, recently addressed rumours of his movie comeback.

According to a report on am730, the actor was spotted having tea with actor-producer Eric Tsang, which triggered speculations that the two of them were discussing his comeback.

Edison, who attended an event with his girlfriend Ann Hong recently, clarified that it was just a social meeting between two friends and that the actor invited him to a charity concert.

"As for movies, I will have to double check my schedule. Lately I do have some impulse to make movies, but I don't want to force anything," stated the actor.

When asked if Eric showed him any scripts, Edison said, "I believe he has many different projects, thus, we will definitely have the opportunity to work together. He does know that I want to make an acting comeback in various genres. But it has been too long since I work in front of the camera, so I am still in doubt about making a movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment