Monday, August 19, 2013

Nick Cheung is too happy to be depressed


Hong Kong actor Nick Cheung laughed off rumours of his supposed depression and apathetic attitude towards his wife, actress Esther Kwan.

As reported on Singtao, previously, tabloids claimed that the actor has been suffering from depression due to his highly stressful work in Dante Lam's "Unbeatable".

The tabloid alleged that the issue caused a lot of arguments with Esther, who wanted him to undergo treatment. It also allegedly resulted in a fall out between husband and wife to the extent that they have been sleeping in separate rooms ever since.

To this, Nick stated that he found the reports hilarious and revealed, "Aside from those times when I leave town for work or that one time where I took my daughter to Tokyo Disneyland, I never sleep without my wife."

The actor also denied rumours of depression, and exclaimed, "How can I be depressed when the advanced screenings for "Unbeatable" have already made over 1 million at the box office!"

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment