Thursday, August 29, 2013

Linda Chung Takes Safety Measures When Fighting Nancy Wu

Yesterday Linda Chung and Nancy Wu were in Sai Kung shooting for TVB new series Tiger Cubs II. The ladies were shooting a fighting scene against one another. Linda went prepared with protective padding on. "Before, I didn't know to protect myself from getting hurt. I once had bruises all over me for about 3 years before they went away." Asked if rumored boyfriend Philip Ng taught her how to protect herself? She said: "Another person. (You have another one?) I am saying another colleague. (Ask Philip to teach you Kung Fu?) No time, just have to rely on my own talent." Linda laughed and said she heard Nancy Wu knows three types of Kung Fu, including "Sa Ba" (Sabah) , but a reporter asked if she meant "Sa Bao" (boxing). Linda laughed loudly in response.

Nancy had a white wig on and dark shades for the scene. She joked Linda had probably watched her mute female boxer role in Gloves Come Off, "Linda thought I was a good fighter that's why she needed all the protective padding." Nancy said she was afraid of hurting Linda too because usually Linda's a quiet and gentle girl. It was rumored Nancy is preparing for marriage? She laughed: "Every time I start a new series, there is news that I'm getting married. I have 3 more series after this, am I going to get married 3 more times? Why don't I first have a baby and then get married. I'm afraid I'll get too old to have one."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: hktopten

No comments:

Post a Comment