Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shawn Yue dismisses rumours of reconciliation


Hong Kong actor Shawn Yue dismissed rumours saying that his ex-girlfriend Kary Ng recently hinted at getting back together with her song, Sina reported.

It was reported that the singer uploaded her new song on Weibo as a promotional stunt but many speculated that the song was about her relationship with the "SDU: Sex Duties Unit" actor, and that the lyrics are her way of asking the actor if they could rekindle their romance.

At a basketball game that was held on 16 August, the actor, who was not in any mood to entertain reporters, stated, "I am not responding and talking about my personal life again. If I said I'm not going to speak about it, then I am not speaking."

When asked if he heard Kary's new song in which she implies that they should reconcile, Shawn only smiled and said, "Don't think too much about it."

Source: Yahoo! Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment