Thursday, August 15, 2013

Alex Fong Disclosed Ready to Marry Stephy Tang

Alex Fong was a guest on TVB's talk show 6 Room hosted by Luk Ho Ming. Alex talked about his work primarily focused in Mainland, thus reducing his time with family. He also talked about his relationship with Stephy Tang.

When speaking of Alex's experiences on being a professional swimmer turned actor, it turns out he spent 6 years to adapt to an actor's life. He encountered several criticisms along the way. He said: "When I first entered the industry, I really felt lost. One time I passed by a school, this male student chased after me and yelled that I should go back to swimming. Then this female student kept laughing at me, but that male student kept talking too! At the time, I really couldn't do anything. I just smiled and walked away!"

Alex's greatest regret after entering the industry was he had less time to be with his family, especially in the past year when he's been working in Mainland so often. Every time he goes home, he feels there is something different about his parents. To be able to spend more time with his family, he sacrifices his sleep time. "Even if I only get a few hours of sleep, I will keep my alarm set at 9am because that is the time my family wakes up for breakfast. If not, then I may not be able to see or chat with my family despite being back at HK."

Alex and Stephy have been dating for several years. He smiled and expressed they relied purely on faithfulness to maintain the relationship. So, when are they going to tie the knot then? Alex frankly expressed: "I'm actually ready. I've been mentally and rationally prepared long ago, but marriage isn't one-sided! I have to ask my other half first. She is especially career oriented, its rare that she clearly shares her stance on the relationship. We actually are just guessing, but a thin river flows a long way

Source: HKChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment